Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thinking of getting my interior designing on!

So clearly I love blogging, lol......I've just realized it today! This afternoon, I was yet again taking more pictures of home decorations and model rooms. I have all the pictures saved into a folder but I thought that it would be nice to actually blog about some of the creative ideas that have been popping up in my head lately. I'm going to be selling or giving away about 6 pieces of furniture of stuff that I've had for a while, so in a way I feel a little like I'll be having a clean slate. I suppose that is what has sparked my creativity for decorating. I have absolutely no idea if I have any amatuer talent with giving my home a nice interior design but I think it will be fun!!!! I'll be posting inspiration pictures as well as actual pictures of the rooms in my house. Enjoy!

No comments: