Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pictures of the new townhome

I took some pictures when we were looking at it. I'll take some more on Friday before we move all the
furniture in.

Dining Room















*I have this really handsome new dining set and buffet to put in here. I can't wait to see how it looks in the room!




Kitchen






























*In the kitchen I'd like to have a clean looking counter space. Usually my counter has a dish drainer, sugar, flour, etc. (all the other storage container foods), just basically a lot of things that I want to now eliminate. I want it to look clutter free.

Also, above the upper cabinets I would like to find some silk plants to put a touch of color in there. That kitchen is so small!...Almost smaller than my kitchen in my current apartment! I saw a picture of someone's lovely kitchen last month and I love how she displayed her cookbook. I'll have to see if I can find it again.




Living Room (wall adjacent to patio)















*In the living room, I'd like to have something here against this window wall but I don't know what just yet. The television and all the other media will go against the wall to the left. At the moment we don't have a big entertainment center, just a medium sized wood cube from Pottery Barn. I saw two PERFECT entertainment stands......one in American Signature Furniture ($149) and the other was in Ikea (I forget how much)




Living Room (wall adjacent to kitchen)















*Against this wall will be my sofa that I purchased last year from Ashley Furniture. Right now I'm using it in my 'guest room', but since I people don't really go in there, it's still in new condition. I ordered 2 accent chairs from Overstock.com and I will put a chair on each side of the sofa OR I'll put the 2 chairs next to each other on one side of the sofa, and put 2 'sitting' ottomans on the other side of the sofa (so the 2 chairs will be face the 2 ottomans)

No comments: